For governance, OceanPredict.US aims to establish:
OceanPredict.US Steering Committee – Guides development of the Nation’s Operational Oceanography Enterprise framework of roles, responsibilities, capabilities, capacities, and engagement.
- NOAA (data provider + data user representation)
- NASA representative
- NAVY (data provider + data user representation)
- Consortium for Ocean Leadership (COL) representative
- IOOS Association representative
- Academic community representative
- OceanPredict / UN Ocean Decade ForeSea Program representative
- UN Ocean Decade CoastPredict Program / ICOFS Ocean-Shot representative
- Private sector representative
OceanPredict Stakeholders Council – Guides development of operational oceanography observation value-chain outputs and identifies opportunities for leveraging, integration, fusion, and interoperability.
- Representatives for relevant federal agencies
- IOOS Regional Association Executive Directors
- Private sector representatives
- Academic community representatives